Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tips for your Frig:


  1. Seek ye first. (Matthew 6:33)
  2. Discipline is remembering what you want. (David Campbell)
  3. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. (John Wooden)
I loved being a single lady raising missionary support. Even calling pastors always turned out to be a blessing. I won’t minimize the feeling in my stomach each time I picked up the phone to make a call. It wasn’t easy, but it was an awesome experience to see the hand of the Lord as He led me to the churches that would eventually support me.

I had three sayings that I read whenever I was discouraged. I share them with you, praying they will be an encouragement as we journey together. thanks-Anita B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing! Thank you for sharing!

This is the kind of posts I prayed we would have along the way.

Hope you had a lovely day.

Dani Joy

Sarah K said...

Thanks for the encouragment!

Susan said...

Thanks for the 3 tips for the frig!

Understand @ being single and calling pastors, etc. for meetings too.

It's so great to see how God as our Heavenly Father and "Beloved" loves us and takes care of us so well.

Keep it up sister!