4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (I thaw mine, but you don't have to)
1 Jar of Salsa (15.5 oz)
1/2 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1/2 Cup of Water or Beer (I use water)
1 Package of La Tortilla Factory Tortillas (Small tortillas are 50 calories a each, and the large ones are 100 calories each)
Throw it all in your crockpot and let it cook for 4-6 hours. When it's done the chicken will shred. I shred all the chicken and pour some of the liquid over the top of it. Put that on a tortilla and top it with Cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato or whatever suits your taste.
*** Tips to make this meal even healthier ***
1. Use low sodium taco seasoning
2. Use water instead of beer (cuts out more calories)
3. Use light or fat free cheese
4. Use light or fat free sour cream
5. If you have leftovers - heat the chicken up and put it on top of a salad. Yum!
Hope You all Enjoy!