Monday, November 2, 2009

crunch in Nov. 2

Today I did well going to my mother's house and not eating the
routine Monday pastries with the kids. I let them eat it and had a
tiny bite. When I got home I was hungrier than usual, but since David
had not arrived, I sent the kids to practice and did my 20 minute
shred. My Andrea came in and saw me (I had done it after they had
gone to bed the other days). She was pretty impressed (: I remember
when I was her age and my mom exercised. This is a great way to teach
my daughter about fitness. (I may repeat this in my "tip post". After
exercising, I did not feel like eating much. Now I do feel like
sleeping. Good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job!! I didn´t know you had the shred too! What level are you on? Do you like it? How do you feel doing it? It changed my body!

Crunchin´
Dani Joy