Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crunch In Thursday

Hi Sisters,

I'm back in dial-up land again (mountains of Virginia). I finally figured out that I could use my daughter's DVD player to play a workout video! So I got in 50 minutes of exercise tonight.

My muscles are SORE.

I haven't done well with my snacking today. I bought some Weight Watcher snacks which are never a good idea. Sigh.

I pray all of you are doing well. I can't visit your posts until I return home on Saturday.

On another note, please pray for my parents (especially my Daddy). My parents are in really poor health. My Mom had a massive stroke back in 2001. My daddy has survived cancer for over 10 years. He is one tough cookie, but is now getting very week. His PSA is up to 70 and he is anemic. Now he has melanoma on top of it all. (He is 87.) I appreciate your prayers. I feel so helpless.

God bless you all!
Beth

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray, Beth!

God bless you!

Big crunchin´hug
Dani Joy

Anonymous said...

I prayed for your parents today Beth.
-Tricia

Siberia said...

Praying for your parents, Beth.