Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dani´s Crunch -10



Praise the Lord, I am 100% again!

No more, Subs.

The only sub I have is my hubby. Thankfully, He does a great job.

Thank you ladies for praying for me. Even though I feel a bit silly having self inflicted that illness. It took me till this morning before I totally felt myself again.

Last night I was able to do the 30 day Shred dvd and  this morning I swam 40 min. doing another km. (20 laps). I have to admit to enjoying the swimming over Jillian´s dvds though.

I hope you all have a wonderful Lord´s day. I can´t believe this is our third Sunday on the Crunch! I will be taking a day off tomorrow, my free day, so I can have a little sliver of the pumpkin cheesecake I made. I won´t go over board though.

God is our Strength so
 keep Crunchin´,

Dani Joy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better! Enjoy that cheesecake. ;-)

KathyH said...

So happy that you're feeling better. I love cheesecake too.

Unknown said...

oh I enjoyed that small piece! It was worth it all!

Now back on that wagon and crunchin away!

Dani Joy