Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Crunch In

Today was my phone day and I think tomorrow will be another one... BUT I actually was able to do a 30 minute health bounce on the rebounder while talking and didn't even get winded! What great crunchers we are all turning out to be. Everyone seems to be holding steady and working on special areas that challenge them. I conquered MORE water than yesterday but didn't meet my goal. Alice asked for advice and I have another suggestion: when I had my bladder cancer I was very faithful with my water. I had 8 bottles of water that I filled each night and left in the frig. It was easy to keep track of how much water I had consumed and also easy to grab and go. If you don't have room in the frig, just keep them on the counter. Anita 11-16

2 comments:

Joy said...

Anita,
I can´t talk and rebound at the same time, so you go girl!! Wish I could, because then I could spend the day on the phone making all those important ministry calls and bouncing the weight away :) Good to talk with you and looking forward to our measure/weight in tomorrow. love, JOy

Unknown said...

Great rebounding and crunchin, Anita!