Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To all my Dear Crunchin´ Ladies

Hi there, all my dear Crunchin´Ladies!

This is how I think of you, now "My dear Crunchin´ladies".

I told myself yesterday,

"My ladies are doing all this exercising, I need to get to my dvd!"

It was such a good feeling, knowing I wasn´t alone doing my CRUNCH time.

I am praising the Lord for you all!!

I took these verses off the welcome notes, but wanted to always have them available. The Lord gave them to me the other day during my devotion time. It was so perfect for me, as I start to get a little lazy in my schedule. I tend to rebel against my own schedule. It´s strange, I know, but every year it happens. NOT this year, Lord willing. I have this verse and I have you ladies to keep my going!


Haggai 1:5, 2:4

"...Consider your ways. ... Yet now be strong... saith the Lord; ... and be strong, all ye people of the land saith the Lord, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts;"



Have a lovely Crunchin´Day,

No comments: