First off HAPPY crunchy BIRTHDAY to Maribel!!!!!!!!! Big hugs from me.
Also Woop Woop! to Ketty and Tami for reaching 100.
It's a horrid wet day here in Bavaria. In fact it's not just wet, it's totally, completely and utterly soggy :o( so I stayed indoors all day. I have exercised on my bike though and will be back on it again this evening for another 15mins.
Just like Tami, I get the feeling I've run out of things so say for the crunch in. So here's a suggestion. A while ago there was this thing going round Facebook to write 25 random things about yourself and get your friends to do the same. I thought it might be fun for us also, especially as (I think) Dani is the only one who knows all of us. It's just a fun way to get to know each other better. I'll start off. (I hope some of you also do it or I'll feel rather silly!)
25 Random Things about Me
1. I would really love to have a dog, but my husband wouldn't.
2. I've never broken a bone in my body but have a good few scars from the near misses.
3. I used to have a cat called Porridge, another called Omelette and my current cat is called Sakura (Japanese for Cherry Blossom).
4. I really, really, really, really miss living by the sea.
5. I will have only just turned 44 when Mr H and I celebrate our silver wedding anv. (I know, I know - Child bride!)
6. I’ve always wanted green eyes.
7. I love antique furniture.
8. I only realised I was abit of a feminist after I moved to Germany.
9. I used to live on a farm in Scotland.
10. My 3 best friends live in 3 different countries. England, Wales and Mexico.
11. I lost my driving license last year for speeding, ophs! (I have it back now)
12. Don't come near me if you have bad breath – it freaks me out.
13. I drink about a litre of milk a day.
14. I probably won't ever have children of my own but am „Aunty“ to many many kids, have one Godson and 2 sponsor children.
15. I’m a self confessed control freak.
16. My books, CD's and DVD's are all alphabetized.
17. I had a full compliment of grandparents up until I was 16 years old – and didn't realise how lucky I was until later.
18. I trained in accountancy but have the most fun when working as a P.A.
19. I may call them „my eccentric out-laws“ but Mum & Dad H are my heroes.
20. I'm scared of the dark.
21. I was 13 the first time I experienced the love of God.
22. I own 3 houses in the UK but live in a rented apartment here in Germany – go figure.
23. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and spent 8 weeks last year and 5 weeks this year at a specialist pain clinic. (Hurray for German healh care)
24. I can't sing for toffee but married into a very musical family.
25. I want to learn to sail and get my bike license before I turn 40.