Wednesday, December 9, 2009

5 points for this entry?



Ok Dani, to help out eveybody with this new point system, let me know if I am right.
Am I getting 4 points for this entry? I´ll explain it: This is what I ate today in one meal.

1 point for for the salad
1 point for the artichokes
1 point for the chicken

2 points extra for this as a Tip. Food Choices. It´s all about Choices. ( added by Dani Joy)

So, all together 5 points, is that right? Boy you better bump my ticker up to 500 then :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I fixed your points. WE will do extra points for pictures in Week 8. (of our lovely temples?

Keep on the great Crunchin´
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

Oh boy, am I racking on points now. With those extra points you gave me for a tip, it´s like 25 points only today.
Tami is going to hate me, like I need any extra points lol lol

ketty