Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crunch in the 12th

Only one more Saturday to go. Today I walked for 2 hours while shooping and looking for presents, so I have an idea on what to get the kids. I also did my 30 min shred with Jillian, so I had plenty of exrcise today. I think I will only count for 1 hour though.

My food choices were also good,
Breakfast, 2 thin slices of fresh pinneaple and 1 toast with coffee.
Snack: 2 mandarines
Lunch, salad and sloppy joy but not on a bun, on a slice of wheat bread with NO sugar, only one.
Snack: a fat free yougurt .
Supper: a serving of meat, salad and a piece of ham.

I hope you all had a good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can´t believe we are almost done with the crunch! It has been so fun!

Great Food choices. I think You are doing better than me on this!

Crunchin´
Dani Joy