Friday, December 4, 2009

Crunch In - Sarah F.

It's been a pretty good week for me. I was pretty sore from the 1 hard workout I did (due to my stress level). I realized just how much I missed pushing myself by working out hard and can't wait until I can do it on a regular basis. Of course, once I did it, I was paranoid that I over-did it because I'm still in recovery - but I think I'm fine.

I weighed myself 3 times this week and one of those times I actually saw 124, but the other two I was right at 125.

I posted pics yesterday of me in some comfy jeans, so if you missed them go check them out.


I'm sure my working out will probably slow down a bit next week with my family's upcoming move. I will try my hardest to at least get a run in, but as for lifting... the most I can count is going to be lift 87 boxes (that's exactly the amount we have in storage!) Oh, and I guess we can count painting for using arm muscles! I'm very excited, but worried that it's going to be chaotic for my kids. It's a new chapter in our lives and for that I'm truly grateful!

Sarah F.


* TIP: Don't forget to give yourself a free day... free meaning eat the things that you craved while trying to eat healthy. This gives your body a shock and keeps it out of "diet" mode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love MY FREE DAy! ;) I have found that it´s normally only one meal or desert that i splurge on. I have a a free day today. un planned but ended up making chocolate capuccino to go with my cranberry cake. ;)

I am thankful you are ok after your workout. i was concerned about that.

Big hugs
Dani JOy