Friday, December 11, 2009

Sarah F. - Still Movin'

Today we did 6 car loads... and tomorrow we bring in the big trucks! I can't even begin to tell you how many stairs I did today. And did I mention that its FREEZING here!

Here is what I ate amongst all the chaos:

Breakfast: Healthy breakfast burrito
Snack: 1/4 cup dark chocolate chex mix 1/2 protein bar
Lunch: Salad & my healthy chicken fingers (I previously posted this recipe)
Snack: handful of nuts
Dinner: Whole grain, extra protein benne pasta, with grilled chicken, and spaghetti sauce. Salad
* Glass of wine while sitting in my in laws hot tub at 10:30 with my aching body = -1 pt (even though it was red wine which is good for the heart)

I still need to do measurements, I just need to find the time! I will soon!

Sarah F.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You desirved that bath soak! let me tell you! What a wonderful treat!

Hope you are getting settled in nice and comfy soon.

Dani Joy