Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday - Crunch in - Joy

I finally did it!!! I baked cookies. Can´t remember how long it has been since I´ve done that. I only licked one of the beaters (gave my dh the other) and on the second batch of chocolate ones, I just washed the beaters. I did eat several (who´s counting?) cookies when they were hot out of the oven, but skipped my afternoon snack, and supper was very small.
I was able to do 30 min. of exercise today (yeah!) but still would like to get up to the 40 min. again. My dh is sick with a virus/flu, but he is strong so hopefully will feel better tomorrow.
Love,
Joy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo.. I have to start my baking now. I found my chocolate chip cookie recipe too. It´s been so long. but a part of me doesn´t want to even start.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and that Bro. Jack get´s to feeling better.

Crunchin´with ya,
Dani Joy