Monday, February 15, 2010

Marching instead of walking

Ok friends, when I started exercising last fall, I did a lot of walking.

Now this year instead of walking I am marching, at a very good pace, moving my arms way more than walking and also holding my dumbells. I can really feel that on my biceps. I think it has made a big difference. I noticed my arms are thinner, and also my bust has gone done, not much but little by little.

Of course I don´t do the marching outdoors, it looks pretty funny. I have this morning job where I am alone and it´s pretty boring, and considering is a sports clothing store, it´s the perfect place to exercise.

Anyway, if you have one of those walking machines and you are bored of walking, try marching, moving your arms, hips and legs, and try holding your dumbells. I started holding them 10 min. and now I am up to 30 min holding them.

I hope you all had a good day today.
love
ketty

No comments: