Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Back

Hey Ladies!

I'm back, not sure if it's with avengence, but I'm back :o)

It's been a tough few weeks and I though (ha ha) I'd be able to keep up with you all but no such joy :o( Although I've been doing lots and LOTS of activity renovating packing, moving and unpacking I (we) have also been eating badly, and as yet I'm not even sure where my scales are so can't check the damage done. In addition my oven still isn't working. I have a microwave, an egg cooker and a toaster!!!

After work today I'm going for a walk in the sun before another trip to the German equivalent of Home Depot - I'm getting to know the staff there!! He he :o)

Bless you

Kathy <>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back! I have missed you here but been following/sTalking you on FB. =)

Hope you can keep up the walking. I saw you had a no touch day. soo sorry. Hope you are better tomorrow.

Big hugs
Dani Joy