Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Only 1 Week Left!

I can't believe it has already been 9 weeks (or pretty close to 9 weeks, since I'm posting on Tuesday). Life has been crazy busy lately - it was either workout or write on here, so I chose to workout, so that I'd have something to write about eventually! :)

For the past couple of weeks, my husband has been joining me on my walks at work, so that has really helped me to stay motivated. We usually walk a little over a mile, but depending on the day, sometimes just a little under 2 miles. I haven't been doing too great at getting on my Wii to do many workouts, so I'm glad I've been able to stay working out by walking.

Since I last posted - which I know was awhile ago - I haven't lost any pounds. Well, I kind of have, but it's been the whole down 2 lbs, up 2 lbs kind of thing, so total since last time, it has averaged at 0.

My measurements:

Bust: 1/2 inch lost
Chest: 1/2 inch lost
Waist: 1 and 1/2 inch lost
Hips: same
Right Thigh: same
Left Thigh: same
Right Arm: same
Left Arm: same

Totals since beginning:
Pounds lost: 6
Inches Lost: 33.5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I am so glad you are still walking! that is so great for you! I am so glad you are choosing to exercise instead of post if you have to choose! Great choice! I totally do the same thing! Movement is so important for our health.

Hang in there this last week and maybe get a few more cardio workouts in and you will see even more change. =)

It´s for life!
Dani Joy