Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Springy Journal - Joy

Well, can´t believe how the time has gone by, but here we are on our last week. I have no good news to report as far as weight loss nor loss in measurements (the things in bold are things that have gone UP!) Have asked for a new scale, because I keep getting very different numbers on the scale. Have kicked up the walking this past week and enjoying tracking things on "dailymile".
I have several close friends that are having heart problems and am determined to continue exercising every day to strengthen my heart muscle and prevent future problems.
Allergy season is upon us with a vengeance thanks to all the months of rain, so I´m having to take meds (which I don´t like) and also am on antibiotics, cough syrup and anti-inflamatory, which always does wonders for the bod in general (NOT!) . I am already feeling better (so am not complaining) , just know that things are not good on the inside.
Said all that to say that I am so proud of all of you for keeping on (whether there has been a lot of change or not) and am personally encouraged to know that we can continue with our goals and little by little reap the benefits of taking care of these bodies. Praise the Lord for His help and may we all finish this week strong as our fearless leader, Dani, has encouraged us to do : )
Love,
Joy


Measurements
Chest - 105 cms. - same
Waist - 86 cms. - same
Hips - 108 cms. - same
Left and right arm - 30 cms. - same
Left leg - 61 cms. - today 62 cms.
Right leg - 59 cms. - same

Weight: 70.4 kilos - today 71.4 kilos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy, I can't believe we're almost done either. Time has just flown by. I'm so impressed with how you continued even after your back problems. You have been an inspiration to me. Thanks again for thinking of me and helping me get started exercising with you wonderful ladies!
You're a blessing!
Kathryn :-)

Unknown said...

Way to Keep on, Joy! Even though you might not be seeing change at least you are not going backward or didn´t .. now forward ho!! =)
I can´t wait to see you this summer and know that we were in this together!

un abrazo!!
Dani Joy