Tuesday, June 15, 2010

E-mealz

I wasn't sure what to post this under, but since this does have to do with food I figured I would stick it under a diet tip.

Probably a reason I struggle with weight is because I feel like I never have time to make meals at home that are nutritious. It takes so much time, energy and planning to even get a meal on the table that often times we just grab whatever is in the freezer - pop it into the oven and eat it. Or to save even more time - we just go out to eat. I know this is a very unhealthy practice and super expensive.

So, you can imagine how excited I was to find a website that will take the planning out of it for me. All I have to do is pay $5/mo and I get a weekly menu complete with a grocery list to print out. Now the reason I'm sharing this with you guys is because they have many lists to choose from including low carb, low fat, points system (i.e. if you are using Weight Watchers), vegetarian etc.

As a side bonus for me, if you click through the link below and decide to sign up, I'll get a referral bonus. Even if I didn't get a referral bonus, I'd still be telling you all about it because I'm just so excited about this. Hopefully this will even help those of you who aren't in the states since most of the menu's include a shop at any store option. Hope this helps you guys too!


E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

2 comments:

Madridmom said...

Saving Dinner is another site that provides weekly menus and shopping lists or one time menus for freezer meals that you can make and take advantage of a good sale on meat. You can get a sample week of a variety of menus there too. http://savingdinner.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for this Carrie. I will be looking into it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Dani Joy