I will not be derailed!
- I praise the Lord for good church services yesterday. God really spoke to my heart.
- Praising the Lord for wonderful sisters who cooked for my family yesterday. They didn´t even know my back was out. Well, didn´t know my back was going to go out. I think I have a muscle spasm in my lower back. But I will be getting it checked out today by a Physical Therapist.
- Praising the Lord for you all! For the encouragement that you bring to keeping on the fitness journey.
- Praising the Lord for a restful morning even though the baby I have been taking care of has a cold. God had her sleep her naps well.
- and most importantly, I praise the Lord for a wonderful wonderful Husband and family!
Lord willing, I will be back at it tomorrow. And then Run another 5k practice Wed. and then On Friday. Then rest on Saturday for the big day on Sunday.
I took a free day yesterday as well on food and exercise, but I am back at the food part today. Good eating! healthy eating! IT´s for Life, ladies!
Have a great start to a wonderful week in Jesus,