Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thanks Dani Joy - Anne´s FFF Journal 1

Thanks Dani Joy for inviting me to join this seminar. Looking forward to the October Christmas crunch. I just started back on Monday with exercising after a month of being gone half a week each week. Gen has been my walking partner and we are walking 30-50 minutes at a fast pace up and down the hills in the beautiful Hill Country north of San Antonio. I can only stand exercising before the sun comes up with this hot and humid weather. I am also doing other exercises as time and energy permit. I measured everything this morning and will post any losses in the coming weeks. Sorry, if I were where I wanted to be I would openly post my measurements.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Thank you for posting! It will be a blessing to all who read it! Just knowing we are all walking and working out together in Spirit and praying for each other is a huge blessing.

Don´t worry about those numbers. They will change. ;) My mom has lost almost 40 lbs and all her measurements have changed drastically just in a matter of a couple of months. She is doing a clinic that has given her a good way to change the way she eats. Mainly portions. It´s excellent! We can do this with God´s Strength!

Big hugs,
Dani Joy