Monday, October 25, 2010

For my sister :-)




This one is for my sister .... not that she is cranky but that she loves m&m's, especially now that she "can't" have chocolate. I'm glad I don't have any in the house because I would be drowning myself in them -- the prescription strength ones too. I am grateful that we aren't in the States this week with my kids going trick or treating and coming home with pillowcases full of candy. We will carve pumpkins and if they want to help I will make pumpkin bat muffins (they make wings, & ears from black construction paper and add raisin eyes to the muffins to make them look like bats) but at least I won't have the temptation that some of you probably have in your homes this week and next.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it's so much easier when they are not in the house.

What a funny cartoon!

Dani Joy

Amy B. said...

lol. very cute!! I must admit that I've been a little cranky tonight. Do love those m&m's tho.
Have a great day, sis.

Anonymous said...

Alice,
That's a cute cartoon. Sometimes I just need some chocolate. At least that's what my mind tells me! It's always safer not to have chocolate in the house because I'll give into the temptation late at night.

Kathryn :-)