Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish my CCLII sisters a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for the new friends I have met through this challenge. I am thankful for the Lord and all His blessings to me. I am thankful for the past few weeks as I had the opportunity to host a missionary family in my home for two weeks while they had furlough meetings in New England. I am thankful for my family and being able to visit with them this Thanksgiving holiday. My dad is 84 and we have gathered at his home. Eating is the main event at this place, so I am taking a few days of free days. I haven't posted for awhile, I haven't exercised for awhile, and I have eaten way to much over the past few weeks. But I haven't forgotten the challenge and I am still below the weight I started. I just knew it would be hard to keep up for awhile so I didn't post any new points. I hope to get back to it after I get home and catch up with everyone who has been doing well the past few weeks. Have a great Thanksgiving Day. I've missed reading posts and keeping up with you. It was a privilege to see my picture as the featured person this week. Thanks, Dani. I haven't forgotten all of you; I just got sidetracked, but I had a blast with the family visiting me (I live alone, so this was a big change). Don't eat too much today, but enjoy all the blessings that God has given to you. -- Cindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Way to keep crunching!

Amy B. said...

Hi cindy. glad to hear from you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving break with your Dad and family. I've been thinking of you, and glad to hear that you're doing ok, just been busy with company.
That's great that you've been able to lose some weight. I haven't lost any more, but have been pleased to be exercising more than ever before. I am feeling really good.