Wednesday, November 10, 2010

keep it up!

Well Dani,
You encouraged us to write and update ourselves. I have been out of the loop for the past week or two, so I wanted to say that I have lost another pound, and that I'm encouraged even though the going is slow.
I haven't been exercising as I should. My hubby was walking with me for awhile, and then stopped; so I quit too. BUT now I have my neighbor walking with me. I did 4 miles yesterday, and I'm looking forward to another good 4 miles today.
I have to say that I am encouraged by my 2 pound loss. So far, I have lost a total of 5 of the 10 pounds I had put on at the end of last year.
I need to get a little more motivation, but I feel good about the progress I'm making.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome job, Sarah! So glad you wrote! It encourages me to keep at it too!