Monday, November 15, 2010

We Were Made To Praise!

Woo-Hoo!!!
"I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."!!! Psalm 9:1-2
Beautiful week! I just LOVE to see God's hands at work all around me. The very privelage of having my eyes opened humbles me, and saddens me at the same time. Yet, my heart bursts with JOY over His faithfulness and His grace and His patience and forgiveness...Beautiful week :)...
So, I really only had 2 good solid days of hard workouts this week. God kept me very busy hanging out with some of His lost sheep and serving my brothers and sisters in Christ. But that's OK! Somehow I managed to lose 3 lbs but gained 1in in my waist. Meals were all out of whack since our schedule was quite a mess (lots of pizza/junkfood/sweets). Regardless, today I woke up just wanting to praise our Father for who He is and everything He does-because HE IS GOOD, and EVERYTHING HE DOES IS GOOD! Have an obedient and purposeful week sisters!!! In Christ alone :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to keep it all in perspecitive, Lynn! thank you I needed this!

Praising His Name with You,
Dani Joy

Ruth H. said...

You have such a GREAT attitude! Thanks for the encouragement.
Ruth H.