Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Final post

Hello, my friends.
I have not participated much this time, but I am thankful for the motivation this blog provides. I'm not expecting a certificate, since I have not done well keeping up with everything these weeks. I do not have measurements to compare, but I'm pretty sure I have not lost much (my own fault). I weigh about the same: 56.3 kilos. I'm away from home right now, and to finish up the blogging for this challenge, I have been skiing all day--or trying to, at times. It's been fun and I am thankful for all the squatting I've been doing with Jillian--good preparation.
Thank you Danielle and everyone else for the challenge. I hope all of you have a great new year, full of faith, fitness and fun.

God bless you.

Maribel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you are probably burning big time calories skiing! Thanks for finishing out with us. I love having you part of our challenges!
It is a blessing knowing you are keeping at it.

I am struggling in the States.

Dani Joy