Monday, December 13, 2010

It's been a really busy time.

Hi everyone,

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. LOL!!!! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I've been so overwhelmed with all that has happened in my life in the last few weeks. I feel like everything has been shifted into overdrive. Please pray for me on Wedneday morning especially, as I will be tackling a very diffult task that I will need the Lord's strength to get through.

I have lost about a couple of pounds since I last posted. Not very much, but it is better than gaining. Considering all the food temptations out there and I have to be honest I've given in to some of them. I am happy with the 2 lbs. I have lost.

As soon as this week is over, I plan to get back into my routine of exercise, Lord willing.

Congratulations to those of you that are able to really keep up with the fitness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie, praying for ya.

I know you will keep on!

Dani