Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Genevieve's Week One Overview


Week One went fairly well except for some grains and uncultured dairy products that snuck their way into my diet. My muscles are telling me I’ve certainly increased my exercise since the start day. I’ve been doing a Walk/Run Combination plus Rebounding on a mini trampoline. The weather has been slightly wet, cool but not to cold, perfect for outdoor exercise. I was sick one day this week and haven't caught up on that hour of exercise yet. I'm going to try really hard to not fall behind on my 1 hour per day.

On Thursday I was up 2 lbs, most likely from the extra water I had drank the day before, but I was able to those lbs plus one! Even though it’s not much, that last pound was important because I’ve been trying to get that low for the past 15 months. The scale would move up and down but never that low! I’m going to measure every other week, and here are my measurements from last Wednesday.

Weight: -1 lb
Bust: 39
Chest:30
Waist 28.25
Hips:40
R Leg: 23.5
L Leg 23.5
R Arm: 11.75
L Arm 11.75

Starting tomorrow I’m going to increase my Coconut oil consumption to 4 Tbsp per day. This has worked very well in the past to increase my metabolism and weight loss. Have any of you used Coconut oil For weight loss? I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it really helps me feel full and it takes away my sugar cravings.

Keep calling upon the Lord.

Psalm 55:16-17 As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.
Evening and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aload: and he shall hear my voice.

`

3 comments:

The Herd said...

Thanks for the tip on the oil...I think I'll add it to my protein shake I use.
Way to go!

Unknown said...

Great results, Genn! I am so excited for you.

I don´t know much about coconut oil at all. I will have to look it up.

don´t forget that every lb lost is 5 points!

awesome job!

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy

Charlie said...

I didn't know that about coconut oil either. Hmm..... I was looking at some too at the store. Thanks for the tip.

Charlie