Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JOURNAL 2 S2SII I’m feeling better, thanks to those who prayed for me to get well. Week 2 is going to feel like I am just starting the challenge. That’s alright. The greatest change needs to be in our thinking. I’ve got sore muscles but not from exercising, it is from coughing. I have actually been enjoying my down-time as I lay in bed and struggle not to cough. Wednesday I will re-measure and weigh in and start afresh. Although I am disappointed, it reminds me how trusting in God, keeping my mind stayed on Him, means I can have perfect peace no matter what circumstances come my way. So for week 2 I’ll begin afresh, pray to keep my heart, mind, and body in accordance with what the Lord has for me this week. Let’s all trust in the Lord and have a week of ‘perfect peace.’

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is
stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

I needed this! thank you for sharing!
I need to slow down and have peace in HIM! ;)

Prayerfull,
Dani JOy