Sunday, February 27, 2011

One by One

I am just getting to my week 1 post for measurements. As many of you prayed for me to get better, I want you to rejoice with me. Not many days of exercise and not many good meals formed part of my first week. Thus I was plesantly surprised to see the scale had gone down one pound and my waist had decreased by one inch. Still recuperating from my chest that wheezes every time I exert myself, I will plan to do some gentle but consistent exercises this week and concentrate on eating as well as possible. Thank you again for praying.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

That is good news. I'm glad you are getting better.

Unknown said...

WE will keep praying! Praise the Lord, you are already seeing some results. This really helps to keep on and to really be consistant.

God will give you strength.

Dani Joy