Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trying Again!

I thought this was funny - me and the elephant!
It was taken a week ago in Torrejon de Ardoz (Madrid) by Alice (Madridmom)

Hi, I am Cindy B. from Connecticut. I did the Christmas Crunch, but got off track for the final two months. Now I am back and hoping to do better on this challenge. I am on the staff of Farmington Avenue Baptist Church, and I do a little bit of everything: running the office, finances and teaching music in our Christian School. I am single and live next door to the church. I enjoy what I do. My life verse is Psalm 100:2 "Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing." I'm not much of a singer, but I direct two elementary choirs, two handbell choirs and accompany our high school and adult choirs, so that is what I consider "singing". God has abundantly blessed me while serving Him for 34 years and He has given me a variety of opportunities for which I am grateful. I am not particularly physical fit, and I am overweight. My goal is to be consistent in doing physical exercise and eating right. Knowing that we are in this together is a great help to me. I want to see better results than I did at Christmas, and I want to stay consistent in gaining those results. Here are my measurements:

Weight: 180.4 lb
Bust: 40"
Chest: 34.5"
Waist: 37.5 "
Hips: 42"
R thigh: 24"
L thig:" 24"
R Arm: 13"
L Arm: 13"

Thank you for this opportunity to join you ladies. I need the accountability and your prayers. I look forward to the next few weeks to see what we can do together, even though we are so far apart geographically. Thank you Dani, for making this possible. (and thank you Alice, for inviting me to join).

3 comments:

The Herd said...

Hey, I was born in Waterbury Connecticut! Lived there a whoppin' 1.5 years, but went back there a few years ago to check it out.

Unknown said...

So glad to have you back, Cindy!! You will do great! Keep consisitant and you will see results.

So glad you had a good time with Alice. I am so happy for you both. What a blessing!

Springing with ya, Dani Joy

Unknown said...

How are you doing Cindy? Thinking about you today and prayed. Hope you will keep springing.

Dani Joy