Friday, March 25, 2011

Hard habits are so hard to break....

I made a horrible mistake this morning and it was all done out of habit. I'm still kicking myself for it. I didn't even want it, just pure habit. What is this horrible thing that I did?

Well I put some plain yogurt in a cup for Trevor and put some preserves in it, then........before I could catch myself.....I licked the spoon before putting it in the sink. Boohooo........ I didn't even think about it till a few minutes later. Oh well.....what can I say.......

So I don't get the 10 bonus points for today, plus I have to -5 for getting a lick of something I shouldn't have. What did this do for me?

Well, I made sure to drink my 2 Liters of Water and get a 60 minute workout in so that at least I won't have to subtract any points from my current total.

Hmmm...maybe I'll even be motivated enough to do extra so I can add more points on. LOL!!!!

As said before on this blog....it's the mindless things we do that get us in trouble.

Tomorrow is a new day..........(Didn't somebody from "Gone with the Wind" say that?)

Let's keep springing!!!!!!

9 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Yikes! That's not good! I'm sorry!!!

Charlie said...

Thanks, Sarah. Well I managed to get an extra 57 minutes of workout in. So I'll get some points today. Why not an extra whole 60 minutes instead of 57? Because, I'm exhausted. LOL

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Well, I know I will be getting minus points today. I don't generally exercise on Saturdays although I did get 20 minutes in this morning. It is usually my "free" day because we get together with friends and so I allow myself to have a small portion of dessert, etc. So I am not sure i can abstain completely today. So I know that I will be getting negative points, oh well! at least I am drinking my water! I have 3 days this week of the 10 bonus points and hopefully I can get Sun, Mon, and Tues as well.

sharla gutierrez said...

I do mindless things a lot:(

Unknown said...

I have had so many of these moments all too often that´s why I am doing Nix the Fix. jeje I have had many a close call too. I actually put something in my mouth and spit it out. haha. I think it was a chip.

you are doing great girl!

Dani Joy

Charlie said...

Dani: Thanks for the nix the fix week. It really does make one realize the things they do without even thinking.

So far so good today! Yay

Unknown said...

Your welcome! I like it too! It´s fun to think up new things and see everyone working at it. ;)

Oh wanted to make sure you saw that you can have a free day. Which ever day you want to count as that is up to you. ;) No bonus points nor negative points.

Dani Joy

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Dani Joy, Thank you!!! Sure wish you would have posted this earlier, though :-) I already planned to take Saturday as my "free" day, and splurged on a couple of things and so recorded 15 negative points on my spreadsheet. I will erase them, but I think I would have "enjoyed" my free day with a little less guilt had I known I really could have a "free" day! :-)

Unknown said...

Yeah I know i forgot to announce that part. Sorry.