Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not much change in weight but lots of change in inches

I lost 1/2 lb, which isn't much, but it's in the right direction. I am really excited about the 5-1/2 inches total that I lost all over (except for my right thigh). I've been working really hard this last couple of weeks. It is very motivational to see the results.

I think, I finally have a good routine down with incorporating great workout times in my day. I have been feeling great this last week. I started the 6 week 6 pack from Jillian Michaels on Monday. I'm not sure how well I like it yet. I don't have the routine down yet, so it's hard to say. There are some new moves that require more coordination than any of her other workouts. She also goes much faster, than in the other dvds, I didn't think that was possible. So as a result the tops of my shoulders and chest are sore. I guess it is working different muscles.

I also increased my walks to 7 miles. Yesterday, I did it in 106 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll continue to have the time to go this far. So, I figure on days when I can't, I will work on speed.
My left knee is bothering me a bit, but I think the dvds are the cause of that. I will have to keep an eye on it though.

So glad to see so many of you with great results. I am continually praising the Lord for the ability to exercise. I am in awe at how He has created each and everyone of us. How He cares about not only the big things, but even the little things in all of our lives. He has given us the tools we need to be fit for his ministry.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! I would be thrilled, too, if I lost 5.5 inches! And KUDOS for 7 mi! I'm quite sure I wouldn't WANT to work the time in for that!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

All that hard work is paying off. Praise the Lord! You seem to be in a groove! I am sooo motivated!

Congratulations on hitting 100pts!

Gotta feel great! wish I could see ya now! ;)

Big hugs
Dani Joy

Charlie said...

Thank you, to both of you for the encouragement.

This blog really does have me motivated. I love reading everyone's experiences. I am definitely enjoying the journey. It's hard not to, when I am doing it with my sisters in Christ.

Let's keep springing.