Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 3 Weigh in---

I was down another inch and a bit lower than my original weight, just not a full pound down.  I went away for a night with my 11 year old daughter to talk about adolescence stuff...and things that her body will be going through in the next few years---which went well, by the way, but I was concerned that I would blow my weight...I'm happy to announce I did not and I was a tad lower when I got home than when I left.  We didn't eat anything homemade, you know---ate out every meal...it was a special treat for both of us.  I watched my portions and even eat healthy for the most part.  Such a relief to be home and really back to springin' it!!

1 comment:

Maribel said...

That is great. My daughter turned 11 this past week. I love spending that kind of time with her. We are planning to do out like that sometime.

Maribel