Friday, April 22, 2011

Down To The Wire

Just a few days left in this Spring Challenge. The past couple of weeks have flown by. I had a very nice visit with my 84 year old dad two weeks ago. I got off the fitness and eating track, but got back on the past few days. I haven't quite reached my weight loss goal for this challenge, but I have seen numbers on the scale that I haven't seen in a couple of years. I am hoping by Wednesday to be at my goal and then be able to continue steadily losing until I am back at my 2006 weight. I have enjoyed the challenge, the exercise, the thinking before eating, getting to know you ladies, sharing with you and praying for you. I also like getting a point for a post, and reading your posts. I hope everyone has a good weekend as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, without which we would be most miserable. I am so thankful that God love me so much that He gave His Son for me. Praying for each of you in your ministries this weekend.

No comments: