Sunday, April 3, 2011

Exercising our Faith

Hello Ladies, This past week I had visitors, so it was a busy week of meal planning, getting bedrooms ready etc. Even so I was able to keep up with my exercise at least 4 out of 6 days. This week I tried to cut down on carbs and sugars. I feel better and have less bloating. I also was able to get 3 days of the water down. Yay! The highlight of the week was to see a new unsaved couple come to our meetings twice this week with a lot of questions. It was such a blessing to share our faith in the Lord with them! Hope you all have a wonderful week, Sharla g.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally understand! Way to get some exercise in there too!

I did walk a ton! But didn´t get to log it in to my Daily mile.


Hope you have a great week!

Dani Joy