Tuesday, April 5, 2011

For His glory

This week I have been praying with many friends and family for Jonatán, a young boy who is dying with cancer and has such a wonderful attitude that he is a great encouragement to us all. The Lord has given him (as He gives us all) every day for the past couple of weeks, and he lives a day at a time, praising God and enjoying family and friends. And so, I'm encouraged to enjoy every day God gives me and live it for His glory. I want to give my best to the Lord, my mind and body. That is why we eat right and exercise, for His glory. This is just a quick reminder and an encouragement to you all.

God bless you.

Maribel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN! I will pray for Jonatan, too.

sharla gutierrez said...

I will pray for Jonatan too. We somtimes forget how privileged we are to live as long as we have.

Maribel said...

Thank you. ;) So true, Sharla.