Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Ministry Outreach

Welcome to the new home of Liberty Baptist Church and our evangelistic outreach ministry "Be Strong" Association.  We are calling it "Be Strong" after Ephesians 6:10 - "Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might!                                                       We will be doing a variety of projects here. Lord willing, training the American Football team in olympic weight lifting, fitness classes for women, and nutrition, as well as, teaching  English conversation. We pray to turn this 300 m2 place into a beautiful God honoring center for His Glory! Of course our Sunday services will not change. We will be preaching God´s word right inside that door that my husband is opening in the picture.                                                                                         

I pray to be able to take what we are doing here on our blog and transport it into a physical program I can do with ladies who want to gain strength, not just physically but spiritually too. My husband will be working with the football team and I will also be teaching English conversation classes. Please pray, as we embark on this very exciting ministry.  There is a lot of work to be done. The place needs major cleaning, some new bathrooms and a kitchenett. It needs some wall work and major decorating. 

If I am a little MIA at times, you know it´s not because I am letting up. ;) I am gearing up! 

I walked to and from the new place twice today plus getting groceries. This is an hour or more of walking and I do it briskly so that I can count it for my points. Plus coming home with the cart full of groceries is my strength training. 

Again, I would ask for your prayer for our family, for protection from the Enemy, for funds to be able to do all the Lord has put on our hearts,  the proper help to get the work done for His honor and Glory, and last but not least, for many to come to know Jesus as Savior, the only Inner Strength we can depend on! 

Love you, dear ladies,

Dani Joy

4 comments:

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Very exciting - congratulations! I will definitely be praying that God will use this ministry center to reach people for HIM! How exciting for you and your family!

Charlie said...

Sounds really exciting. I will pray that all will go well and that you will reach many souls through the ministry.

Wish I were there, we could workout together all the time.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies! apreciate your prayers so much! and all your encouragement!

oh Charlie, me too!

Big hugs

Dani Joy

Maribel said...

Wow! I want to know how it goes. A few years back we wanted to offer English classes at church and we were told not to, because it was what Mormons did. Well, I think if it's not Christ dishonoring, we can do it for His glory, even if other people do it. So! Let me know what people's reactions are and I'll be praying for souls in your area. God bless you.
Maribel