Thursday, May 12, 2011

2nd week measurement

I'm so happy I lost 1 lb. Yay!!!!!! The inches have stayed the same though. It's been a really busy time for us. Praise the Lord I was able to squeeze in some really good workouts. I'm just taking it day by day.

My son got me a pair of 5 lb. weights for Mother's Day. He said he overheard me say that I wanted to up my weights. So he got them for me. I was able to use them in my No More Trouble Zone workout today. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it throughout the whole workout with them. It's amazing how the upgrade of 2 lbs. each can make a difference. I just took it one circuit at a time. I'm praising the Lord for helping me make it through the whole thing with them. I'm so excited. I do have to admit my arms were screaming and they are sore right now. Hopefully not to sore to workout tomorrow.

Let's keep sweatin' it ladies.

Charlie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so sweet of Trevor to get you those weights! I am so happy you are feeling stronger. It really makes a difference. I am so excited for you and it really has been an encouragement for me to get back on the weight training again. I had taken a break. too much of one I think because I was pretty sore. jeje
(blush)

Please, keep pushing me.

Dani Joy