Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alice's first post Sweating off the fat challenge

Hi! I know we have officially started another challenge but this week has been quite unusual and so I really haven't done anything to start yet. I had a throat infection last week and was on antibiotics and spent the weekend of May 1 in bed the whole time. I lost a pound while I was sick but since it was between the end of the last challenge and the beginning of this one there are no points for that lost pound. I briefly gained it back with my celebration of Mother's Day but then today I was back down.
My allergies have really been bothering me and I am very slowly getting my energy back from being sick. The doctor wants me to limit my time outside in the pollen and said to do my workouts inside till the pollen counts go down. I get easily distracted by the house and the computer when I am inside so I haven't had a "real" workout yet. (I did get to count points twice for the walking I needed to do when going to church or other appointments). I should be able to get the water points but for some reason even that is difficult for me lately. I bought some new water bottles at the store yesterday (I threw out my old one since it had germs from when I had the throat infection) so hopefully I can get back on track soon.

Starting weight: 131.8 lbs
Starting measurements are the same as my ending ones from the spring challenge.
Bust: 91 cm
Chest: 82.5 cm
Waist: 83 cm.
Hips: 100 cm.
R Thigh: 57.5 cm
L Thigh: 57.5 cm
R Arm: 29 cm.
L Arm: 28 cm


1 comment:

Sarah K said...

I pray you will feel 100% soon!