Saturday, May 7, 2011

Glad for the Company

Hello from Anita Beiles in Arenas de San Pedro! Glad to be back. You may have noticed I dropped out of the last weeks of the Spring challenge. I had coffee/tea with Alice Dysert the day before the Spring challenge ended. I mentioned since my husband was going to be in the states for four weeks, I was going to pretend I was still doing the challenge for the summer, even if it was all by myself. When I got home, there was the news from Dani Joy. I don’t have the courage to put all my measurement up. I admire those that do! I will be keeping track of them and posting any changes.

Looking forward to getting and keeping fit with everyone. Glad for the Company

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not a problem about the measurements. you just take it as you can. We are just glad you are sweatin it with us.

consistancy is key.

Sweatin with ya,
Dani Joy