Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 4 measurements

I lost 1.5 lbs. but I'm only going to give myself a 1 lb. loss in points. I want to make sure that the other .5 lb will stick. I also lost 1 inch on my bust and 1 inch in my chest.

I know that this loss is because of the gall bladder cleanse that I am doing. That's another reason I'm not going to give my self the extra .5 lb. When I start eating real food again, I wonder if I will put that back on.

The cleanse is doing okay. I got called in for a job interview yesterday afternoon, so I had to eat a small bowl of oatmeal so that I would be able to think during the interview. I researched it and apparently oatmeal is okay to eat. This cleanse is really tough because apple juice, apples and apple sauce is all I'm supposed to eat. Since oatmeal seems to be fine to add in, I think I'm going to do that this morning again. I am not doing any physical fitness during this cleanse because I wouldn't know where I would get the energy from. I am a very active person and trying to keep from doing any major activity is very hard for me. Not to mention, I love food. I keep giving myself the pep talk that after this I can celebrate. :0) I sure hope this cleanse works.

Let's do all things for the Glory of our Lord!

Charlie

1 comment:

Annie said...

Great job Charlie! I am praying that you will be able to fast today and just have apple juice and water. I hope you get good results tomorrow. I will start my cleanse on Monday while at a picnic at some friends house. I hope it goes well and I can stick with it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anne