Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Great Day!

Just a quick journal post to say that it was a great day! What a wonderful surprise this morning to get up and see the scale register back to 139. Last week I was at 141 and have been working towards getting back into the 130's. Success! The extra exercise and healthier eating is starting to pay off.
I have been able to get a few walks in this past week, and today I made it to the gym for a workout. My goal is to go to the gym twice a week, but for now if i can just get there once it will be an improvement. It is about a 30 min. drive, so i usually combine the trip with errands in order to conserve gas.
One thing that has been going well for me this first week is to drink 2 Qts. of water a day, and make sure that i have at least one piece of fruit. I am trying to think about what i need to add, instead of dwelling on what i should stop eating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job!

Keep on crunchin!

Dani Joy

Sarah W. said...

Wow great job!!!! Keep it up!!! :)