Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cornelia´s CCCIII Journal 1

Today, we continued in our exercise plan. I am very content that I can do this and have maintained my weight everyday since we have begun. 

Today, I walked 35 minutes quickly and did 40 minutes of aerobic exercise with the DVD Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I also have been able to drink my 2 liters of water everyday of the challenge so far. Except for Sunday, the Lord has allowed me to do 40 minutes of exercise each day with Dani Joy. 

I pray that I can keep on going and lose one more kilo. My goal for this challenge is to learn how to discipline myself to keep eating well and healthy. I realize that eating empty sugar and carbohydrates are bad for my body. 

Thank you for praying for me.


Cornelia 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN! has estado una bendición para mi!

Dani Joy