Monday, January 9, 2012

Dani´s Day 6 - Jan 9th

Day 6 Jan 9 - Monday
1 pt - water 
1 pt - fruits and veggies
1.5 pt - exercise- I walked 30 min and did an hour of cardio/ strength training.
0 pt - no sugar - The soy sauce I used to day had sugar in it. I didn´t have any sweets but I don´t feel like I should put this point due to the sugar in the soy sauce I put in the meat today. (can´t find soy sauce here without soy sauce yet)
1 pt - post

Day Total - 4.5 pts
Over all total - 26.5

Breakfast - 1 banana w sf pb , Queso fresco (1/4 cup) 2 pieces of sliced turkey
snack - 3 sf fiber choc. cookies
Lunch- Chicken adobo (soy and vinegar) 1/4 cup rice 1/2 plate green beans, sf yogurt
Snack - Energy bar w coffee
Supper - 1/2 plate salad with tomatoes, red peppers, cabage and green leaves, with Cheese, oil and vinegar.

1 comment:

sharla gutierrez said...

Dani, What kind of energy bar do you buy? I haven't found any that ane not packed with calories and sugar. Sharla