Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sharla's last Post for 30 day challenge

This is my last journal for the 30 day challenge. I am not sure if this is the last day or was it yesterday? In any case, I had to bail out the last few days as I was under the weather with a bad cold. So I am not going to give myself anymore points for this challenge except for one. I lost a pound so I will give myself one more point.

My total points for this challenge are 65 points. I had a good time with this challenge even though I had to drop out a few days here and there. At least I kept up with my exercises and eating right as much as possible.

When are you starting the spring challenge, Dani? Or have you started it already? Will you be doing just Facebook or the blog also? Just wondering as I don't see anything on the blog.

I am not sure if I can join right away in the spring challenge. I may have to wait a few weeks before I join because of different reasons.

Many blessings to all of you as spring time comes upon us very soon,


Sharla G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharla, I will let you know about the Spring Challenge as soon as I decide when to start. It will probably be the first week of March. I want to do two 30 day challenges before the summer.

I will definately use the blog too even though FB was a success I miss the personal touch of the blog.

Thanks for joining us on these challenges.

Dani Joy