Monday, May 13, 2013

Inspiration Sweating!

"Therefore, my beloved sisters, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 
1 Corinthians 15:58 

This is our theme verse for this week! I needed this encouragement today. It seems that no matter how hard I try, come the weekend, the pounds just come right back on. I know, that the increase in exercise and weight training will jump start my metabolism, so I will keep on!

 I will try to increase my exercise to a full hour each day this week.



Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, running and abs at home, Tues, Thurs and Saturday weight training and running if I can on Saturday. 

We need to keep cutting out those excess carbohydrates. I think that even the whole wheat bread is keeping me from losing weight. 

Let´s encourage each other on our journey! It is so important to have this support in order to have success. We must rally around each other, empathize with each other and cheer each other on. Check out what each one is doing on our facebook page and please leave encouraging comments! 

Be Strong and Consistent and you will reach your goals! 

Sweatin´it with ya, 
Dani


No comments: