Friday, May 1, 2015

Who's a Better Tennis Player?


Who would you think is better at tennis, Joseph or me?

Well, to be honest, he just beat me last night 6-3 but... there was a time when I was beating him. 

Yes! but... it didn't have as much to do with talent and skill as it did with my energy level. I started the Advocare 24 day challenge and with it came an amazing energy and mental focus drink called SPARK! 

Spark????
 Have you heard of it? 

I hadn't. I was up for a much needed boost. My energy had dropped so much that every evening I was falling asleep as soon as we finished dinner. I couldn't keep up working at school, let alone play a full set of tennis. 

Back in February, when I started taking Spark, within two days I was feeling the affects. Joseph and I went out to play tennis and I beat him 6-1! I couldn't believe it!  I was actually placing the tennis ball instead of just trying to stay alive. 

Fast forward two months and now Joseph has been taking Spark, too. It's been so much fun seeing us get better and challenging each other. He started running down the tennis ball, serving and placing it so much better.

Now it's war!

No, not really but boy am I competitive! :)

You're probably thinking what is this stuff? Well, how many of you drink coffee, or some kind of energy enhancer? Then think all natural, non adictive, good for you and better priced and that's Spark!

Here is the break down of the Spark.


We don't buy soda, and very rarely a specialty coffee, so Spark was a easy buy for us. As you can see it's so much better for you and even relatively cheaper. 

It's so worth it! 


Are you ready to get Sparked! 

Is this you?

  • Someone who has trouble waking up or feels "energy slumps" throughout the day?
  • Someone who can't work up enough energy to live life the way you want?

AdvoCare Spark® is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional 
source of energy and enhanced mental focus.
It's a sugar-free with more than 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically
 to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won't 
overburden or over stimulate your body.

This amazing product serves as an all-in-one solution that gives you a quick 
boost of energy that lasts for hours!

  • Sharpens mental focus!
  • Just 45 calories per serving!
  • Offered in pouches and canisters!
  • Fast acting and long-lasting energy!
  • Available in Watermelon, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, 

Mandarin Orange, Fruit Punch, Grape and Cherry!


And stay tuned to see who wins our next tennis match!

~ Dani Joy



No comments: