Pages

▼

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Best Exercise!

I just found this great exercise on another blog, and had to share it with you!


Subject: Exercise For People of All Ages Who Want to Be Hot! Hot! Hot! And
Hip, Not Hippy!


Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at
each side.


With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from
your sides and hold them there as long as you can.


Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.


Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.


After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks.


Then try 50-lb potato sacks. Eventually try to get to where you can lift a
100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a
full minute. (I'm at this level.)


After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack.

I'm sorry, gals, but I just had to do it...I had to post it for you. I'm not going to take any points for it cause it's really useless information...but I hope it gave you a chuckle...now get back to the REAL exercise program!

God bless!

Mary

9 comments:

  1. Mary! That was perfect! I'm sitting on the sofa sweating from hiking up 4 flights of stairs and thinking, WOW, maybe I should think about THIS ONE. You got me good. Thanks for the chuckle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I am laughing girl!!

    GReat one! I guess I should have a catagory for Humor. Let´s do it! I will add a new catagory. Your idea! ;)

    Love it!
    Thanks for the Laugh.

    Crunchin´ it!
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished working with weights and I laughed out loud when I saw your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me! I just stared at the screen and saw Wooooowwwww...
    -Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I was thinking to myself, wow, this is some kind of superwoman or something....then read the punchline.

    Hilarious! :-) Thanks for the lift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comment on my post about my measurements.

    You are totally right this is why I started the challenge. I wanted to help my friends who were asking. I really love feeling fit!

    Have a great day Crunching it!
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete