Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ABs Workout ALERT! The CRUNCH is ON!!!

LADIES, THIS IS WHY I NAMED THIS THE CRHISTMAS CRUNCH!



I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MASTER THESE EXERCISES AND WAS THINKING OF CRUNCHING OUR ABDOMINAL MUSCLES!







JILLIAN´S DVD HAS YOU DOING TWO SETS OF THESE. DO A LITTLE AT A TIME AND WORK UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.


THESE ARE FREE VIDEOS AND DANI JOY COPY RIGHTED! PRIVATE ONLY FOR EXCLUSIVE USE ON THE CHRISTMAS CRUNCH CHALLENGE. SPECIAL ABS WORK OUT ALERT JUST FOR YOU LADIES! HAVE A GREAT CRUNCHIN DAY!!


9 comments:

  1. I'm sure these are great, but I keep getting a screen that says, if I have gotten these from a private person, I need to accept your friend request. Is that on YouTube? Sorry, I'm not so tech-savvy. I want to watch them and join the Dani Joy fan club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.. ladies these are posted on You Tube as private. I didn´t want to make them public. I have to go back and post them with blogger.

    Be back soon with the real deal.

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.. try it out now!!! I double dog dare you!! LOL

    This is so funny because, I totally notice how flimsy I still am! Gotta keep crunchin!!

    ooo and I noticed those cottage cheese thighs that so plague me!

    Pray for me and I pray for you my crunchin´partners!

    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graet video lady. Pretty soon we are going to see you selling exercise programs.
    saludos
    ketty

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW!!! NOT!!! jejeje

    It´s all private! It´s all for you all!

    Ketty, Your videos are in!!
    I will call you for details.

    Crunchin´with ya
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SO SO SO BRAVE you are,,,
    If I taped myself,
    yall would think I was dying,
    someone would call 911 !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I can tell you really enjoy this! Jillian . . . and DaniJoy :)
    I'll add them on to my workout this evening.

    Maribel

    ReplyDelete