Pages

▼

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crunch in the 19th

It´s late now but I had to have my post. Did an hour of walking today divided between a morning walk in the market and an afternoon walk around town this time.

I hope you all had a great day. Planning to go to Sevilla tomorrow sightseeing with my mother and my friend Ana. Sevilla is one of my favourite places in Spain. I´ll try to post pics, because I will do my walking there, of course.

Adios,
ketty

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ketty for your comment. I have to say that I think you look awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Sarah! But you know where you want to be so work for it! Only you know your best.

    Have a blast in Sevilla. I have never been. It sounds like a beautiful city. All of Spain is beautiful! I love Spain!! ;)

    Walk It!!

    Big Crunchin hugs
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete